- Bring photo inspiration
- Do not wax anything on your face within the 4 days approaching your event
- If you’re planning on getting a facial, make sure it is at least three weeks prior to your wedding.
- Bring something to touch up your lips with to your appointment with your makeup artist!
How do I prep for my makeup appointment?
- If you know what hairstyle you would like, send our hair and makeup team a photo ahead of time.
- For curly or textured hair, wash the night before and either blow dry smooth or get a blowout. Otherwise, wash hair the night before and air dry
- Do not use heat tools like straighteners or curling irons.
- Do not use leave-in hair products or too much conditioner in the shower.
- Do the same with your clip-in hair extensions if you plan on using them as a part of your style!
- If you’re wearing your hair down, we always recommend having a trim about three weeks prior to your event so your ends look fresh and your style looks more refined.
- Bring any pretty hair pieces, extensions, clips, or veil to your appointment. Don’t forget to bring these along for your optional bridal preview as well!
How do I prep for my hairstyling appointment?
Our hair and makeup team typically works in your kitchen or dining area, so make sure you have:
- A large table with plenty of space
- Outlets available
- As much natural light as possible
- A lower chair for hair
- A higher chair or barstool for makeup application!
- If you have a large mirror, that’s always a bonus for special events hairstyling.
WHAT SHOULD I PROVIDE YOU WITH THE DAY OF?
Yes! Our hair and makeup team is mobile and can travel anywhere for a reasonable travel fee. We work throughout the Greater Toronto Area and beyond to provide hair and makeup services for special events throughout (but not limited to) Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, Vaughan, Muskoka, Prince Edward County, Niagara on the Lake, and more.
Can you travel to me?
As soon as you know the date you’d like, reach out to make sure you secure it! Appointments are filled on a first come first serve basis, so the sooner the better for booking our mobile wedding party hair and makeup team for your special day.
How far in advance should I book?
Definitely! Previews are great, especially for bridal hair and makeup. They allow us to work together ahead of time and make sure you know exactly what you’ll look like on the big day to ensure the process of working with our mobile wedding party hair and makeup team is even more seamless!
Do you offer previews and trials?
Definitely! We have a robust bridal hair and makeup team and can service a party of any size to help you and your bridesmaids’ hair and makeup glow.
Can you service a large party?
Our kits are fully stocked with both luxury brands and makeup artist brands. Some of our favourite kit staples are from Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, Mac, and Hourglass.
What products are in your hair and makeup kit?
Our entire hair and makeup team is trained in proper sanitization to ensure our hair and makeup services are as safe as possible for you and your party.
What are your COVID-19 protocols?
Yes! Our special events hair and wedding makeup artists have years of experience with all skin tones, skin textures, ages, and hair types. Our mobile hair and makeup team is professionally trained and our kits are fully stocked to beautify anyone that sits in our chair!
Can you work with my skin tone or hair texture?